- 1 can Organic whole tomatoes in juice
- 1 can dark kidney beans
- 1 can pinto beans
- 1 can navy beans (use organic beans)
- 2 Cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 2 Green Peppers, seeded and roughly chopped
- 1 large onion, roughly chopped
- 2 Cups Vegetable Stock
- 1 T Chili powder
- 1 t Oregano
- 1 t Turmeric
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Open all cans.
- Use sharp knife to cut the tomatoes in the can keeping juice
- Drain but do not rinse the beans. (Faba juice helps to thicken).
- In a Large Dutch Oven, add all ingredients and cook on medium heat until bubbling.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 25 minutes. Stirring occasionally.
- Taste and adjust seasoning to your liking.