- 1 can organic artichoke hearts (14 ounce can, drained)
- 1 can organic chickpeas (15 ounce can, drained)
- 2 tablespoons organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1 organic lemon (freshly squeezed)
- 2 cloves organic garlic (freshly crushed)
- 1 teaspoon organic chili powder
- 1 teaspoon organic dried oregano
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon salt
- Put all ingredients into a blender and blend just long enough until everything is combined but still has small pieces of artichoke.
- Serve with veggies or use in a wrap.